Aleksandar Sasha Zibreg
- 7398 Yonge Street PH6,Thirnhill, ON L4J 8J2
A combination of knowledge based on expertise with technology, theater production and business savvy are brought into every project.
My marketing solutions are fresh and always create an emotional link between the customer and product. Incorporated are excellent
communication skills that build strong business relationships with clients to deliver successful marketing & IT solutions.
Professional with a strong “team player” attitude and 20 years combined experience in marketing, project management, education and
the IT industries.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) with extensive experience utilizing both digital and traditional
graphic skills and digital media.
- A creative communicator with excellent interpersonal and training skills cultivated by working with
clients, students and in-house personnel.
- Expertise in various web development techniques, tools and platforms.
- Experience in corporate identity, branding, layout, color theory, and typography in both printing
and digital media.
- Produced successful Graphic, Web design and Multimedia concepts to attract prospective clients
utilizing special talent for identifying client’s needs and presenting effective solutions.
- Worked closely with programmers and network administrators to ensure technical requirements are met.
- Coordinated and managed all internal and external web and graphic projects from initial to final production.
Excellent knowledge and working experience in using wide range of Web Design, Digital Graphic and
Multimedia applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, QuarkXPress, In Design, Final
Cut Pro, Adobe After Effect, Sound Forge, PointRoll and Google Analytic tools. Experience in HTML5, XML, jQuery, MySQL,
2003 – Present Lala Media Inc., Toronto
Founder of the interactive media company working in the B2B and B2C area.
- Development of custom web-based solutions for small to medium-size businesses
- Design and implementation of CMS platforms such as Drupal and WordPress along with PHP/MySQL in commercial and not-profit sector
- Business management – marketing, pricing, project management, implementation, roll-out and customer support
- Interaction with project stakeholders (customers, subcontractors, etc.) on a daily basis
- Implement numerous marketing solutions, web designs, multimedia designs, interactive on-line training manuals and marketing communications initiatives to support product launches, scientific studies, and market access initiatives in such areas as bioscience, retail, manufacturing and health services
2006-2011 Convergent Bioscience Ltd.
Web Development, Marketing and Media Associate
Design, implementation and on time delivery of the web, multimedia, marketing and mission-critical
applications. The company offers technology solutions for the product development applications in
the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. It’s clients include the largest pharmaceutical and
biotechnology companies, such as Abbott, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Centocor,
Genentech, Genzyme, Merck, Pfizer etc.
The developed projects include:
- Corporate website site design and branding
- “Quick Start”, custom programmed video streaming platform developed to improve the company’s
technical support, training and troubleshooting
- Interactive DVD training manual and production process simulation (Flash technology)
- Online video streaming presentation and products installation manual
- Email marketing, trade show presentations and collateral’s
In 2011 the Convergent Bioscience Ltd. was purchased by ProteinSimple from San Jose, USA.
2005-2006 Toronto Film College
Advertising and Media Instructor
The course covered the advertising strategies, market research, and creative execution while
focusing on creating a marketing and advertising campaign in independent film distribution
2000-2003 TriOS College of Information Technology, (Toronto, Hamilton, Kitchener)
Web Design and Marketing Instructor
Leading CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) Instructor performed teaching, exams writing,
administration and tutoring for Web Design, E-Commerce, Digital Graphic Design, Branding
1998-1999 Computek Institute of Technology (Toronto Campus), Toronto
Web and Graphic Design Instructor
Web design and Graphic design curriculum.
1994 – 1997 Pepsi-Co, (Athens, Greece; Kiev, Ukraine; Moscow, Russia)
Special Events and Promotion Manager
Management, planning, implementation and coordination of the corporate promotional offers
and promotional events to serve the organizations creative and communication plan.
During the Pepsi marketing campaign “Pepsi for Children of Chernobyl” in Kiev, Ukraine,
I was among the few to be granted access to the Chernobyl Nuclear reactor and surrounding
area to record a documentary about the life and suffering of its inhabitants. I was very proud
to be able to increase the awareness of this catastrophe to the world and at the same time
position Pepsi Europe as a caring and socially minded company.
1991 – 1994 AIDA, The Opera Spectacle (Hong Kong; Budapest, Hungary)
Director of Marketing and Promotion
Directed marketing and promotional activities for a large outdoor production featuring
cast of 1200. Liaising closely with the technical and production department, media, PR and
1982 – 1991 Serbian National Theatre, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
Director of Marketing and Promotion
Managed and directed marketing and promotional activities of forthcoming events to deliver
an audience to the opera, ballet and drama productions ensuring the balance between
different types of marketing and promotional media are met. Taking responsibility of marketing
staff, liaising closely with the theater’s board of directors, leading marketing meetings and
undertaking marketing activities, dealing with the marketing budget and exercising ultimate
financial control, negotiating with funding bodies providing financial backing, networking with
sponsors, local communities, educational organizations and the public. Carrying out
educational work by promoting arts participation in the community.
2001 Certified Internet Webmaster TriOS College, Toronto
1998 Digital Media Studios Digital Graphic and Web Design, Toronto
1980 University of Arts & Architecture History of Art and Design, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
Sailing, kite boarding, deep sea fishing and diving.
*References available upon request